- RaGe - - Rage | Haine | Douleur | Souffrance | Violence

- RaGe - Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Spaniel And Its Training Classic Reprint

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - RaGe - Index du Forum :: Libre Accès :: Le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dainapaig

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Spaniel And Its Training Classic Reprint Répondre en citant

The Spaniel and Its Training (Classic Reprint)
by F. H. F. Mercer
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Spaniel and Its Training (Classic Reprint)
READ BOOK The Spaniel and Its Training (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from The Spaniel and Its Training

When, several years ago, I stood in need of a work to instruct me in the art of spaniel training, I found that existed which was at all suited to my needs. I had, perforce, to study out the subject for myself without assistance and to be my own tutor in threading its intricacies. The training system described in this book is the result of my labors, and while I do not proclaim it to be infallible, still I am positive that most, if not all, spaniels may be well and thoroughly taught if the rules laid down herein are strictly followed.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $5.24
bound: 156 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (April 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1332621651, 978-1332621651,
weight: 7.7 ounces (
filesize:

The Spaniel and Its Training (Classic Reprint) book Mega

A new Japanese doll, with her owner Gem Tiffany Jones, moves next door to Nona Fell and to Miss Happiness and Miss Flower of the previous bookF/VG; in jacket with slightly rubbed corners, one inch tear and wear at spine top; unclipped 4.59He picked it up and started to read briskly, standing by the tableWoodFacing left, parti-coloured SP wearing moderate Continental, evidently wet because somewhat corded, is poised to leap once more into the wavesWe have power, and power is its own excuse!’“I don’t altogether admire everything Germany and Italy have done, but you’ve got to hand it to ‘em, they’ve been honest enough and realistic enough to say to the other nations, ‘Just tend to your own business, will you? We’ve got strength and will, and for whomever has those divine qualities it’s not only a right, it’s a duty, to use ‘em!’ Nobody in God’s world ever loved a weakling—including that weakling himself!“And I’ve got good news for you! This gospel of clean and aggressive strength is spreading everywhere in this country among the finest type of youth$75 11 (anon)This is one of the best Poodle art-images

Blind man leans against tree, holding alms cup, passerby drops in coin; Poodle in short Continental raises paw.(see Mechanical Glass Theatre)Pen & ink drawing reproduced by copperplate? Black Poodle (moyen) in traditional clip sits on wooden crate in humble interior at Christmas (holly in jar on cupboard) admired by small boy and mustachioed, ear-ringed man in smock holding scissors; severed curls lie around crateF/FLydia Hopkins, The Complete Poodle, 3rd edition (New York: Howell, 1953), p311)$95 289 Gantschev, Ivan /IG

The Lady's Obedient Dog$24 184 Jones, Diana Wynne(del.) The PoodleThe Surprising Things Maui DidThe central area of this painting is reproduced in a postcard available from the museum; unfortunately we don't have this address at our fingertips, but if you have a sudden need, the Cleveland Landmarks Commission, City Hall, Room 28, 44114; tel$35 154 Ewers, John /Avery Johnson$35 294 Graham, Bob /BG 48a4f088c3

Giotto (I grandi dell’Arte Vol. 5) (Italian Edition)Batman: Night of the Monster Men (Rebirth)Gold Moon Phase Galaxy Journal: Notebook with Quote, 160 Page Softcover Lined Journal, Watercolor Galaxy Design Cover, College Ruled Composition ... Journaling, Office Work, Notes and SchoolThomas Torquemada The Grand Inquisitor: Years, the Board Ruled 1483-1498The Petticoat Commando, or Boer Women in Secret Service Johanna BrandtDiary of a Scottish FirefighterBeyond the Label: Women, Leadership, and Success on Our Own Terms Maureen ChiquetTextiles (Classic Reprint)You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 2005: Born In 2005, Happy Birthday Journal Notebook, Journals To Write In Lined Pages, 108 Pages, 6 x 9, (Birthday Keepsake Book)Cactus: Journal Mary Hirose

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - RaGe - Index du Forum :: Libre Accès :: Le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation